MoveTrainGlow Physiotherapy is available Monday to Friday.
With over 12 years of private practice experience, I offer individualised hands on treatment and specific exercise rehabilitation. Physiotherapy health fund rebates are available.
MoveTrainGlow Physiotherapy is designed to take you from day one pain, limitation and discomfort, through to relief, ease and FREEDOM of movement but doesn’t end there.
As an elite athlete myself, I hone in thoroughly on all body patterns, stiffness and weaknesses to guide you to gain strength, increase mobility and empower you with the best methods and exercises to reduce reoccurence OR achieve new sport and recreation goals that matter to YOU.
You will be STRONGER and feel ALIVE.
Specialised Physiotherapy services include:
- Acute and chronic niggles and injuries
- Pelvis Dysfunctions and SI Joint stability and strengthening
- Sport-specific management and high-end functional sports performance rehabilitation
- Women’s Health including Pre & Post Natal Care
- Personalised Core Clinical Pilates programs
- ‘Growing pains’ & kids injuries
- Exercise Rehabilitation and Home Exercise Programs including Personal Training
- Dry needling and a wide range of manual therapy
After graduating from the University of Sydney as a Physiotherapist in 2006, I’ve worked in Sports Private Practices my full working career. Sports Physiotherapy is certainly my specialty as a National and International Australian Road Cyclist and State Elite Cross Country and Enduro Mountain Biker. I’ve managed Pilates Studio’s across Australia and have worked closely with Professional athletes from:
- Perth Glory
- South West Bodyboarders Association
- Hockeyroos in Perth
- Perth Mountain Bikers Association
- St George-Illawarra Dragons NRL
- Bill Parson’s Gymnastics Co.
My passion lies in empowering people to not only move, but be strong, feel alive and live the lifestyle they choose with ease – without limitation. To learn more about my health and athletic history, head to Meet Sarah or stalk me on the ‘gram @sarahqom on Instagram.
In my Blog I talk about my ‘crazy’ 2018 achievements and the importance of rest, to listen to your body: “Why aren’t you racing?” One of the (many) Lessons for 2018.
MoveTrainGlow Physiotherapy Clinic is currently on the move! Watch this space for more info in time.
To book for Physiotherapy treatment:
No referral is required for Physiotherapy.
Call direct on 0403942519 or text with your full name for a Physiotherapy Appointment.
Or get in touch via my Contact page.
What do you choose for your future?
BE STRONG. FEEL ALIVE. Move. Train. Glow.
“Your future is created by what you do today – not tomorrow.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki